Do you want to build a Snowman?
Catch the Camp Sagemont wave of fun…..Cool Creation, Media Minds, Young Chefs, Science, Sports, Field Trips, Special Events and more during out Winter Break camp. For grades PK3-5 in December.
Building a snowman is a sample of some of the fun we have at camp.
- Graham crackers
- Blue-tinted frosting or blue candy melts
- Jumbo-size marshmallows
- Medium-size marshmallows
- Miniature-size marshmallows
- Black icing
- Black licorice rope
- Orange candy slices
- 1/2-inch candy eyes
- Frost graham crackers with blue-tinted frosting or melted blue candy melts.
- Cut jumbo-size marshmallows in half for the bottom of Olaf’s body. Cut medium-size marshmallows in half for the middle of Olaf’s body. Cut more jumbo-size marshmallows in half, then cut the corners off to make diamond shapes for Olaf’s head.
- Place cut marshmallows on frosted graham crackers, adding two miniature marshmallows at the bottom for Olaf’s feet.
- Cut pieces of black licorice rope for Olaf’s hair and arms. Insert hair and arms into marshmallows.
- Use black icing to pipe Olaf’s mouth, eyebrows and buttons.
- Cut orange candy slices into long skinny triangles for Olaf’s carrot nose.
- Using a dab of black icing, attach the eyes and nose to Olaf’s marshmallow face. Cut and place a tiny square of marshmallow on the mouth for Olaf’s front tooth.
We are located at: Camp Sagemont 1570 Sagemont Way
Weston, FL 33326