Camp Sagemont Weston Day Camp
Read Important Details Below!
To Register Online:
Please be sure to read the “important details” section regarding registration outlined below. Complete the mandatory registration information; select the camp program for your child, and the number of weeks they will attend. You will then be prompted to enter the secure payment information where you will pay the registration fee and camp week deposit of $50 per week/per camper. The balance of your payment will be due on or before May 11th.
To Register Offline:
Please download and print the Registration Application below. You can submit the application form by dropping it by our camp office, by sending it by mail, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The camp application lists all tuition fees, prices, dates and requirements.
Click Links Below to download and print all forms
- Participation and Consent Form
- Getting to know your Child Form
- Getting To Know Your ESL Child
- Dismissal Form
- Sunscreen Permission Form
- Camp Clubs Registration Form
Additional Camp Programs During the Year:
Important Details, Please Read:
- * There will be a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per child. This fee is not applicable to Sagemont students.
- * A 10% sibling discount will be applied to the lesser camp tuition(s).
- * A minimum non-refundable deposit of $50 per week per camp selection (plus registration fee, if applicable) to secure your child’s spot.
- * There will be no refunds for camp tuition.
- * All prices, dates and grade requirements are listed on the online registration form. Please ensure your child meets the age requirement of the camp prior to enrollment.
- * A $50 Administrative Fee will be charged for any changes made after May 11th. This fee will also be applied for any changes in weeks or programs during the summer.
Additional Camp Fees
- * Camp Lunches are $6.50 per child/per day Monday – Thursday.
- * Registration Fee (non-refundable) of $50 per child. Waived for Sagemont Students.
- * A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50 per week plus registration fees for each child must accompany your application.
- * All deposits will be applied to tuition costs.
- * There are NO REFUNDS for camp tuition.
- * A $50 Administrative fee will be charged for any changes made after May 11th. This fee will also be applied for any changes in weeks or programs during the summer.
- * Sagemont Students – Enrolled Sagemont students receive 10% off in addition to FREE registration fee.
- * Sibling Discount – Camp Sagemont offers a 10% sibling discount on the lesser tuition.
- * Early Bird – Register and pay in full by April 27th, 2018 and save $25 off each week.
- * Multiple Week Discount – Register for four (4) or more weeks and pay in full and save $25 off each week.