Hello Camp Families,
This is the latest issue of our monthly camp newsletter. We provide
this on a monthly basis to inform you about camp days, summer camp
registration, camp open houses and other pertinent camp information.
– We would like to thank those parents who took the time to
complete our summer camp survey. Your feedback is very
important to us as we strive to make improvements to our
– This past summer we offered our traditional Day Camp, Art
Camp, Science Camp, Adventure Camp, Sports Camp, Travel
Camp, the debut of our Glee and CSI Camps, Summer School
and our Leader In Training Program. A variety of options were
available to suit the interests of our campers. Look for the
return of these programs and other surprises for 2012.
– Camp Sagemont was voted as Best Weston Summer Camp by
Our City of Weston’s Best of Weston!
– We are now in the early planning stages of preparing our
programs for summer 2012. As more details are finalized, we
will inform you of them in future newsletters.
– We do offer Camp Days throughout the school year during
Teacher Planning Days and winter and spring breaks.
– Our next Camp Day will be offered on the next Teacher
Planning Day, Friday, October 28th. Halloween themed
activities will stir up some spooktacular fun such as bewitching
crafts, haunted music, ghoulish games, weird science and
more! Camp hours are from 9am-3:30pm and extended care is
available. Campers must bring their own lunches and we will
provide two snacks.
If you require any camp information please call us at 954-384-
5454 or email us at email@example.com.