Hello Camp Families,
This is the latest issue of our camp newsletter. Newsletters will be provided throughout the year to inform you about camp days, summer camp registration, camp open houses and other pertinent camp information.
· Our website is now live! Please visit www.campsagemont.com to view all of our summer camp offerings for 2012. Click on the Register tab to register online and to see our extra perks for registering for certain weeks. Also, take advantage of our Early Bird discount available until April 15th.
· Spring Break is around the corner and we will be offering Spring Camp from March 12th-16th.
· We will be offering a Spring Camp POP Special! Pay one price for early care, camp and after care. Non-Sagemont students are $55 per day, sign up for all 5 days and the cost is $50 per day. Sagemont students are $50 per day, sign up for all 5 days and the cost is $45 per day. Activities will include arts & crafts, computers, cooking, field trips, games, science, special events, swimming and more! Campers must bring their own lunches and we will provide two snacks daily.
· We will also be offering a Camp Day on the next Teacher Planning Day on Friday, March 30th. Details will be provided in the next newsletter.
· Starting next month we will be highlighting some of our programming to provide you tidbits about the exciting things that we will be offering this summer. Stay tuned!
· If you require any camp information or assistance please call us at 954-384-1894 or email us at email@example.com.
1570 Sagemont Way
Weston, FL 33326
(t) 954-384-5454, ext. 3403
Find us on www.Facebook.com/CampSagemont