Hello Camp Families,
This is the latest issue of our camp newsletter. Newletters will be provided throughout the year to inform you about camp days, summmer camp registration, camp open houses and other pertinent camp information.
- We would like to wish you a happy and healthy New Year!
- A Camp Day will be offered on Friday, January 20th. This is a Teacher Planning Day and schools will not be in session. If you need to place your child(ren) in a structured program, have them spend the day with us. Camp hours are 9am through 3:30pm and Early and After Care are available. Campers will need to bring their own lunches and we will provide two snacks. Activities will include art, bounce house/sno-cones, computers, field trip for 1st grade & up to the Pines Ice Arena for skating, games, music and sports. You can register in person in our front office or download the registration form by visiting our website at: www.campsagemont.com and click on the School Break Camp tab on the left hand side of the homepage and then click on the Holiday Break Camp Application Form. You can drop off or mail the registration form along with your payment. Online registration for Camp Days is not available at this time.
- Watch for the re-launch of our camp website in early February which will provide all the 2012 summer camp information.
- Packets with summer camp information will be mailed to you soon if you had children enrolled in our camp last summer. If you would like to receive a packet, please call our office at 954-384-5454.
- In future newsletters, tidbits of Summer Camp 2012 will be provided as we gear up for another exciting summer!
- If you require any camp information or assistance please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.