Ellen Kessler – Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Sports Camp in Weston This Summer = Fun + Fun
- Coach Sandi provides the best camp experience while learning and playing sports.
- Sports Camp is all about having FUN and being SAFE.
- We teach and promote teamwork and being a good sportsman every day.
- Our campers will also learn simple life lessons such as how to communicate, listen, respect others, and follow directions.
- Campers leave each day knowing what being a champion feels like, regardless of game play or tournament outcome.
- Campers learn that trying their best, having fun, and making new friends is what camp is all about!
- Campers participate in a variety of great field trips such as tours of sports venues, professional games, adventurous sports, beach sports, Rapids Water Park, and more.
WHO: Entering 2nd grade through 5th grade – Junior Sports Camp
Entering 6th through 8th grade – Senior Sports Camp
WHAT: Sports Camp from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
WHEN: June 8th through August 7th – Weekly Camping
Where: Camp Sagemont, 1570 Sagemont Way, Weston, FL 33326