Our Weston Day Camp
From The Craft Corner at Camp Sagemont – Arctic Polar Bear Masks. A Fun craft you can try at home.
Supplies you will need:
- For the snout we used an empty plastic fruit cup. Paint the clear fruit cups with white acrylic paint and let them dry completely. They may require 2 coats of paint.
- While the snout was drying, we put school glue onto a section of our paper plate and then placed white crumpled tissue paper squares/cotton balls all over the glue. Do this on every section until the paper plate is covered. We opted to not put tissue paper where the snout was going to go, but I don’t think it matters which
- Next glue the ears to the back of the paper plate and the googly eyes.
- Once the snout is dry, draw a bear mouth on the bottom of the cup with a black permanent marker.
- Use a glue gun to run glue around the bottom rim of the cup and glue it down onto the polar bear face.
- Glue on the black nose to the snout.
Have fun campers! For more information or questions about Camp Sagemont programs, call us at (954) 384-1894 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.