Weston Winter Break Camp – Fun Bear Cupcake Recipe for Kids
From The Camp Sagemont Kitchen: Polar Bear Cupcakes (More Winter Fun!)
While you are in the winter spirit, we thought it would be fun to try a loved recipe from our camp kitchen. Enjoy and share with a friend.
Polar Bear Cupcake Ingredients
- Cake mix
- Eggs – in the kitchen fridge
- Flipz Pretzels
- Mini Yorks
- Chocolate chips
- Black Icing
- Mix two cups of cake mix with, one or two eggs, and 2/3 of water. Mix with mixer. Add the egg one at a time and the water a little bit at a time till you reach the proper batter consistency.
- Bake the mini cupcakes using the babycakes maker.
- Once the cupcakes are cooked, ice with the white icing.
- Cut a large marshmallow in half for the ears. When all the marshmallows are gone use two flipz pretzels as the ears.
- Use two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Use one York mini for the nose and using the black icing draw the mouth.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Now give yourself an “A” for effort. Nice work campers.