7 reasons why week 7 was an awesome week at Camp Sagemont:
- This week’s theme was “Put me in Coach”!
- Campers participated in tournaments, games and sports specials including Gymnastics and Tennis.
- Sports camp, Teen Travel & Travel Adventure had amazing field trips to the Miami Heat summer jam and the Marlins Park where they witnessed the Marlins beat the Phillies 11-1!
- 1-3 Boys and Girls visited “The Odyssey” where they conquered water inflatables and carnival rides.
- Travel Adventure, Teen Travel, and Marine Science visited the magnificent John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. The First underwater park in The United States located on Key Largo, Florida.
- Marine Science camp also visited the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Biscayne Nature Center where they learned about the protection of our natural environment.
- 1-3 Girls closed the week with a sporty & fun Fashion Show